26.2.09

Ummm...


I love this song but I have a couple of problems with the video. Here they are in no specific order:
1.) The full-out girl with the brown hair dancing at every waking moment... it looks like there were no choreographed dancers hired for this vid so, I really hope she's on someone's payroll 'cause she for sure busted a sweat!
2.) The sandy brown-haired video chick who is mouthing all, and I mean ALL of the lyrics to the entire song. This is not Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain + random chick. Who even knows the whole rap part anyway? I mean, did she rehearse? Because the song is my ringtone and I still only know the "f*** that ni**a" part of the rap...
3.) Ron Howard? Nuff said...
4.) I feel like they could've done so much more, its such a fun song :( Love Jamie anyway tho...

** I hope everyone got endorsements or at least tour sponsorships out of naming at least 3 of the biggest liquor companies in their song...

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment as if yo' momma would read this...