18.6.09

As promised, PR pix...

I went out there to vaca and help AJ on a film called "The Rum Diary". Oh yeah, I ended up dancing in the film too! No more period films for me tho! I had a blast but I have too many tatts and piercings for 'em! I always feel so bad for hair/makeup:( AJ showed me an awesome time on my off days. We went kayaking on this lake that has "bioluminesence" which is basically a glow in the water caused by the microorganisms living in it. So, when u disturbed the water (run your hand or paddle through it) it glowed the prettiest electric blue/white color. I'll post some of those pix if they came out well (they're on a disposable underwater cam). Here are just a few pix:

Andrew (Buddy/Actor), AJ and I just after hittin' the waverunners!!! So much fun!

Look how dark I got!! Sesssssy!

Mufungo with Chicken (it's like a little bowl made out of fried plaintains filled with your choice of meat! Delicioso!

The view from my room!

Coming home... No swine flu for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment as if yo' momma would read this...