20.6.09

Introducing...


Solange Azagury-Partridge! I ran across an ad for her jewelry and was immediately drawn to the geometric diamond ring worn by the model. Little did I know that Ms. Azagury-Partridge is responsible for some of my all time fave jewelry creations (she's done some amazing things for Boucheron and for her line that I have on tear sheets circa 2002!!). I've checked out her colorful, futuristic, cosmic wonderland of a website (which I'm crushin' hard on) and besides having the widest range, her quirky yet wildly inventive designs are beyond your imagination! Her baubles are enviable to say the least. If you've got the bread, cop her stuff! I'd be willing to bet $ that her designs will increase in worth over time... She's ILLLLLLLLL!!






The Store
Solange Azagury-Partridge
Address: 809 Madison Avenue
Telephone Number: (212) 879-9100
Web Site: solangeazagurypartridge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment as if yo' momma would read this...