15.7.09

ONE MORE TIME!!!

SOME OF U MAY REMEMBER THE POST I DID ON CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA BUT I WANTED TO RE-POST ON HER BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HER SHOES AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO HIT THE U.S. LOUBOUTIN WHO?! LOL:)

Charlotte Olympia Dellal is the daughter of London property developer Guy Dellal and Brazilian model Andrea Dellal. In 2004, Dellal graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers, a part of the school of fashion in London. In 2006, Dellal launched her London based label, Charlotte Olympia. Her shoes are all hand-crafted in Italy.
**and she's the sister of Alice Dellal the first chick to re-introduce the fashion world and subsequently the mainstream to the shaven side/long hair combo hairstyle! my inspiration for my cut (check the post titled "dare to be similar" from april '09 on brownbabe...)




No comments:

Post a Comment

comment as if yo' momma would read this...